Ferrari was founded in 1939 as an off-shoot of Alfa Romeo’s racing division and has been one of the world’s sexiest sports cars ever since. This Italian brand has secured itself as the most exotic and desirable of cutting edge, high-performance sports cars. A Ferrari is quite an investment which makes repairs and proper routine maintenance especially important. At ICS, we have highly trained mechanics who know how to perform repairs on your Ferrari.
At ICS, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Ferrari can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Derby to repair your Ferrari:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Ferrari dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Ferrari dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Ferrari repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Derby charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Derby, ICS is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Ferrari repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
For Ferrari Drivers in Derby, We’re Your Auto Body Shop!
Our shop appreciates that your Ferrari is essential to your day-to-day life as well as a major investment. Therefore, we will care for your Ferrari as if it was our own, and we will help you extend your vehicle’s life, all at competitive pricing. Come by our shop in Derby, or contact us online or by phone to make an appointment today!