Of course regular RV maintenance and repairs make good sense from a safety standpoint, but they also maintain the value of your motorhome for years to come. Whether you need RV prep for an upcoming trip or a specific repair, servicing your home-away-from-home requires a technician with experience working on recreational vehicles.
At ICS, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged RV can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Derby to repair your RV:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, RV dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as RV dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of RV repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Derby charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Derby, ICS is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for RV repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
For RV Auto Body Repair in Derby, We’ve Got You Covered!
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing you’ve taken your RV to an auto body shop that has a proven track record of working on vehicles just like yours. Visit our shop located in Derby, contact us online, or give us a call to schedule an appointment for your RV.