Ford Motor Company’s F-Series trucks are among the most popular pickup trucks on the road today—the F-150 began its continuous run as the nation’s best-selling vehicle of any type in 1983. In its truck division, Ford has also produced cargo-oriented panel and sedan delivery wagons, full-size passenger and cargo vans, and SUVs.
The Ford Super Duty engine offers up to 440 horsepower and 860 pounds per foot of torque. Available in the Ford F-250, F-350, and F-450 models, the Super Duty engine delivers first-rate towing and hauling abilities while smoothly shifting through a six-speed automatic transmission.
At ICS, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Ford Truck can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Derby to repair your Ford Truck:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Ford Truck dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Ford Truck dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Ford Truck repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Derby charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Derby, ICS is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Ford Truck repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
For Ford Truck Drivers in Derby, We’re Your Auto Body Shop!
Our shop appreciates that your Ford Truck is essential to your day-to-day life as well as a major investment. Therefore, we will care for your Ford Truck as if it was our own, and we will help you extend your vehicle’s life, all at competitive pricing. Come by our shop in Derby, or contact us online or by phone to make an appointment today!