Mitsubishi trucks are designed to deliver lower cost of ownership than competitive commercial trucks. The brand’s Canter FE/FG medium-duty trucks feature advanced technologies from Asia, Europe, and North America, and are well-recognized for their quality, strength, and durability.
At ICS, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Mitsubishi Truck can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Derby to repair your Mitsubishi Truck:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Mitsubishi Truck dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Mitsubishi Truck dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Mitsubishi Truck repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Derby charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Derby, ICS is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Mitsubishi Truck repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
Call Us for Collision Repairs after an Accident
We know accidents can be a source of great stress, so give us a call at or contact us here and we’ll restore your Mitsubishi Truck and your peace of mind!