One of the leading heavy truck and engine manufacturers in the world, Volvo produces a broad range of on-highway and vocational Class 8 vehicles. With best-in-class vehicle components and safety technology, Volvo trucks are able to navigate dense city traffic just as well as they cross continents.
At ICS, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Volvo Truck can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Derby to repair your Volvo Truck:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Volvo Truck dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Volvo Truck dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Volvo Truck repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Derby charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Derby, ICS is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Volvo Truck repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
Call Us Today if Your Volvo Truck Needs Auto Body Work!
We want to be your Volvo Truck auto body and collision shop of choice! Schedule your repair by giving us a call or contact us online.