The school bus industry has unique maintenance and repair requirements, not only because of the size of the vehicles but also because of the huge responsibility of getting students to and from school. Keeping a fleet of school buses running in top condition means handling repairs quickly while never compromising safety and quality.
At ICS, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged School Bus can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Derby to repair your School Bus:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, School Bus dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as School Bus dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of School Bus repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Derby charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Derby, ICS is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for School Bus repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
For School Bus Drivers in Derby, We’re Your Auto Body Shop!
Our shop appreciates that your School Bus is essential to your day-to-day life as well as a major investment. Therefore, we will care for your School Bus as if it was our own, and we will help you extend your vehicle’s life, all at competitive pricing. Come by our shop in Derby, or contact us online or by phone to make an appointment today!