GMC is dedicated to building tough and capable—yet upscale—pickup trucks, SUVs, vans, light-duty trucks, and medium-duty trucks. Over the years, GMC has also produced fire trucks, ambulances, heavy-duty trucks, military vehicles, motorhomes, and transit buses. Whatever type of GMC truck you own, our technicians can take care of the repairs you need.
At ICS, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged GMC Pickup Truck can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Derby to repair your GMC Pickup Truck:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, GMC Pickup Truck dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as GMC Pickup Truck dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of GMC Pickup Truck repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Derby charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Derby, ICS is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for GMC Pickup Truck repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
Call Us Today if Your GMC Pickup Truck Needs Auto Body Work!
We want to be your GMC Pickup Truck auto body and collision shop of choice! Schedule your repair by giving us a call or contact us online.