Based in Germany, Audi builds prestigious cars and SUVs that combine luxury and sport. In recent years, the A4, A6, and A8 models have been joined by the TT sport coupe and roadster, the A3 hatchback, the Q5 crossover SUV, the A5 coupe, the R8 sports car, and the A7 luxury hatchback sedan. At ICS, our technicians have the skill and experience to work on all Audi models.
At ICS, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Audi can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Derby to repair your Audi:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Audi dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Audi dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Audi repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Derby charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Derby, ICS is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Audi repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
In Derby, Bring Your Audi to ICS for Quality Collision Repair
Your Audi deserves a skillful, dependable auto body mechanic backed by a high-functioning collision shop. Contact Audi today, either by phone or contact us online to schedule an appointment for your vehicle!