Automotive Collision Repair Industry Involvement
- Who is SkillsUSA:
- A partnership of students, teachers and industry working together to ensure America has a skilled workforce. SkillsUSA helps each student excel. We provide educational programs, events and competitions that support career and technical education (CTE) in the nation’s classrooms.
- SkillsUSA Mission:
- Empowers its members to become world-class workers, leaders and responsible American citizens. SkillsUSA improves the quality of America's workforce through a structured program of citizenship, leadership, employability, technical and professional skills training. SkillsUSA enhances the lives and careers of students, instructors and industry representatives as they strive to be champions at work.
- What is SkillsUSA Kansas:
- Serves students enrolled in career and technical education training programs at our Kansas public high schools and colleges. The organization today has 79 school chapters , and serves more than 3,600 members annually. More than 142 instructors and administrators are professional members of SkillsUSA. Our members are known in their schools and communities as leaders and skilled professionals in training.
- Skills USA Kansas State Competition:
- ICS Collision Center, LLC's owner has been a judge since 2010 and has been the Automotive Refinish Technology (ART) Chair since 2017.